Well… sort of. It shall be ambiguous to a degree for a good reason. We all have issues with other people from time to time. It is bound to occur sooner or later. This is simply some brain food of sorts. That is all this post will consist of. So allow me to give all the readers of this blog some insight.
- Not being Christian does not automatically make you better than a Christian: We all have different belief systems in this world. Even atheism is a belief system (one that excludes the belief in the existence of any deity). However, it is important to note that you are no better if you spend all your time trying to convince a Christian that they are mentally ill. Perhaps they are being too hyper about a project they are working on. Or perhaps they are overly honest about what they believe. The more you learn about someone else’s philosophy in life, the more you learn about yourself, which brings us to the next point.
- Nobody is better than anybody else, no matter what: I could be in the same room as George Soros. Soros would not be better than I am, nor would I be better than him. He has more wealth than I do, but in the end we are both human. We are both living beings capable of verbal dialog, thought, and emotion.
- Spelling and grammar does not make a person evil: Having unwritten rules concerning grammar and whatnot is very harmful to any group of people. After all, what if a person constantly making type-ohs is dyslexic? I have English grammar (American version anyway) mostly correct because I choose to do so. It is not perfect, nor will it ever be perfect. However, I do have a warning to grammar nazis out there: If you want to criticize my writing, feel free to waste your time. If it is a mere suggestion however, I will hear you out.
- Accusing somebody of being a racist is more effective if you have proof: This is another thing that gets me. I see accusations of racism, yet they offer no proof. Keep in mind that racism refers to ethnicity, not life style. 😉
- Making everybody happy all the time is hopeless: It will never happen. Instead, focus on the ones you are making happy, and figure out how to keep them happy.
Well, that is all for now. 8)